1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Blanka Barth, Paint me, Kirchplatz 7, 95444 Bayreuth, Germany, Tel .: 0921/16396623, email: . The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our website visited
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
Processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are specific indications of illegal use.
We use the website builder system from Wix HQ, 6350671, Nemal Tel Aviv St 40, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel (“Wix”) for the purpose of hosting and displaying the website based on processing on our behalf. All data collected on our website is processed on the Wix servers. As part of the aforementioned Wix services, data can also be transmitted to Wix Inc., 500 Terry A. Francois Boulevard, San Francisco, California 94158, USA, as part of further processing. In the event of data being transmitted to Wix in Israel, the adequacy decision of the European Commission guarantees the appropriate level of data protection. Wix Inc. in the USA is certified for the US-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
Further information on Wix data protection can be found on the following website:
The scope of processing personal data is shown below. Any further processing on servers other than those mentioned by Wix will only take place within the framework communicated below.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable you to recognize your browser the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to the individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the content of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies we use, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either to implement the contract, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR in the case of a given consent or according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Every browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Please note that the functionality of our website may be restricted if cookies are not accepted.
5) Contact us
Personal data is collected when you contact us (e.g. via the contact form or email). The respective contact form shows which data is collected in the case of a contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
6) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
According to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. Deleting your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above-mentioned address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you provide for contract processing. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with due regard to tax and commercial law retention periods and deleted after the expiry of these deadlines, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further data use on our part is reserved has been.
7) Data processing for order processing
7.1 In order to process your order, we work with the following service provider (s) who support us in whole or in part in the execution of contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data we collect will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as far as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment processing, if this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
7.2 We work with external shipping partners to fulfill our contractual obligations towards our customers. We give your name and your delivery address and, if necessary for the delivery, your telephone number, only for the purposes of the delivery of goods Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR to a shipping partner selected by us.
7.3 Use of payment service providers (payment services)
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "installment payment" via PayPal, we will give your payment details to PayPal (Europe) Sarl et Cie, SCA, 22- 24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"). The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR and only to the extent that this is necessary for payment processing.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for the contractual payment processing.
- Wix payments
If you choose the Wix Payments payment method, the payment will be made through the payment system of Wix HQ, 6350671, Nemal Tel Aviv St 40, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel ("Wix"). Wix Payments enables payment via all major credit card formats and, depending on the region, also via additional payment methods. The individual payment methods offered via Wix Payments will be communicated to you on our website.
For payments via Wix Payments, your payment details (e.g. payment amount, information on the means of payment used, details of the payee) and your confirmation that the payment details are correct will be carried out by Wix to carry out the payment in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR collected, processed and transmitted to the credit institution commissioned with the payment. This processing takes place only insofar as it is actually necessary for the execution of the payment. Wix will then authenticate the payment using the authentication procedure you have deposited with your bank.
As part of the aforementioned services, data can also be transmitted by further processing on behalf of Wix Inc., 500 Terry A. Francois Boulevard, San Francisco, California 94158, USA.
In the event of data being transmitted to Wix in Israel, the adequacy decision of the European Commission guarantees the appropriate level of data protection. In the event of data being transmitted to Wix in the USA, Wix Inc. is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
Further information on Wix data protection can be found on the following website:
8) Tools and other
- Google Web Fonts
This page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google") for the uniform display of fonts. When you visit a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the Google servers. In this case, personal data may also be transmitted to the servers of Google LLC. come in the US. In this way, Google becomes aware that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
In the event of the transfer of personal data to Google LLC. based in the United States, Google LLC. certified for the us-European data protection convention "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. A current certificate can be viewed here:
Further information on Google Web Fonts can be found at and in Google's data protection declaration:
9) Rights of the data subject
9.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed Planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if we did not collect it from you, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope that affects you and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees according to Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded to Third countries exist;
- Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion according to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data, which you disputed, is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to unauthorized data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not certain whether ours legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, he is obliged to make this correction or deletion of the data to all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed or to restrict processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible ;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with future effect. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation.
9.2 Right to object
WHEN WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PRINCIPLE OF INTERESTED LEGAL INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE THIS FOR ANY REASON FOR YOUR SITUATION.
If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned. PROCESSING IS SUBJECT TO BE PROVIDED IF WE CAN PROVIDE OBLIGATORY PROTECTED REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING, WHICH EXERCISE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL PROPERTIES, OR IF THE PROCESSING, PUBLICITY, PUBLICITY.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISEMENT, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE CONTRADICTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
10) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and - if relevant - also on the basis of the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law).
When processing personal data based on an express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject withdraws their consent.
Are there statutory retention periods for data that is part of legal or similar legal obligations on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR are processed, this data will be routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided that they are no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and / or if we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right to object in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right to object in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 2 GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.